Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. This will please the LORD more than an ox, more than a bull with its horns and hoofs. The poor will see and be glad - you who seek God, may your hearts live!" Psalm 69:30-32

There is no better way to give glory to God then through a heart of thanksgiving. Would you agree?  Let us, during this busy Thanksgiving season, take a moment to glorify God here on this blog with words by leaving a comment about what we are thankful for, for it pleases Him.  All the preparations for our family feasts doesn't quite touch the heart of God like praising His name in song and bringing glory to Him with thanksgiving.  He is so worthy!!

I will start.


Aside from all that God has given me through His son and the beautiful family He has entrusted me with....I am so thankful for all you. You bless me far more then words could express. Your love for His word and faithfulness in serving Him even in the midst of a "storm" inspire and amaze.


Love you much my sisters.


Happy Thanksgiving!


Shalom!

Arlene

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for the pray warriors of our church who spend countless hours interceding in secret for the needs of other.

    ReplyDelete