Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

Ok, so I just know what you have been thinking. I wonder how our Bible Study leader is doing with her verses. Did she recite them yet? Did she follow through with her commitment? Did she finish well?  Knowing what a gracious bunch of women you are and how you would never actually ask the question out loud, I thought I would update you on my progress.  Well I am pleased to inform you the answer to all those questions are a resounding "Yes!" A few days ago I sat down and recited all ten of them to Linda.  As proof, I submit the coveted invitation here.  



I hope you are as proud of me as I am of you. I echo here the words of Paul (incidently a verse I am memorizing) "that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus" (2 Corinthians 1:14)

Looking forward to celebrating our achievements in the Lord together!!  You have all blessed me unimaginably as you joined me in this project.  You rock!

2 comments:

  1. Arlene
    Thanks for your encouragement, enthusiasm and example that you've been. I plan to continue memorizing scripture... His word has come to mind so many times, in many situations. It truly is a spring of living water!
    Amen sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene you are to much. Thank you for this past year, as it comes to the end of our study before the summer study starts. You have been such a faithful servant. I am very much looking forward to all the scriptures God will continue to choose for me to learn and help me. He worked through you to get to me. Memory memory thank you again Arlene, and lets all Say God is good, all the time. Praise you Lord. Debbie D

    ReplyDelete