Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Prayer for You - 2012

Hello Everyone;
As you know, this past week we have been in a season of concentrated and consecrated prayer and fasting.  I had written out a prayer to pray over the women on Thursday night and I thought I would put it here for you to read and pray over each other or yourself.  Thank you so much for being who you are, a group of women who love God and His word.  It is a privalege to serve you in His name. 
God Bless you with His Grace
Arlene
    
Lord we thank You that the entrance of Your word brings light and life into our lives.  We thank You that it is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path.  Father we pray that You would illuminate our lives with the brilliance of Your word.  We pray that it would seep into every crevice of our being and make us more like Your son.  Father we ask through the power of the spirit that You would make us not only hearers of Your word but doers as well.  Lord You have said in Your word that nothing is exalted above Your name or Your word.  How I pray that we would do the same.  That we would not allow anything to crowd out You or Your word in our lives.  Father give us a passion for it.  Let everything else pale in comparison to our time spent alone with You.  Speak to us personally and specifically as we read.  I pray that you would give us a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened so that we may the hope to which You have called us, the glorious riches of the inheritance in the saints and the exceedingly great power to those that believe.  Father I pray that You increase our faith as we set our hearts on Your word because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  Lord I ask that this time next year we as women, would see You more clearly, love You more dearly and follow you more nearly each and every day.  We love You Lord.  Overturn some tables in our lives and make us radically head over heals in love with You.  Enthrall us with Your personality through Your word.  In the mighty name of Jesus.

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us, that Your ways may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations.....God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth will fear him."  Psalm 67:1-2,7

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Arlene. As I sit and read this prayer and know I am blessed to have Jesus as a friend in my life, and how blessed I am and thankful for you. I say Amen to this prayer, and in the mighty name of Jesus Christ all His knowledge,wisdom, be enriched in your life and all of ours. Blessings Love you. Debbie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene,
    I take to heart every word and blessing. Thank you sister I pray his word will continue to germinate and bear fruit this year. May God continue to bless you, guide you as you encourage a closer walk with God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I resad it at 9:30 Monday Morning.
    It was very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete