Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thirty-one Thursday

Hello everyone! 

How are you enjoying your journey through Proverbs?  I know that over and over God is speaking to me about wisdom versus folly and the blessing of His discipline in my life.  What a comfort to know that God loves me enough to shut doors and to correct bad attitudes so that I am free to experience more of Him and what He has for me.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  It took me a while to get to this point but I am relieved that this thicked headed daughter is finally getting it.  :-)  The Lord disciplines those He loves.  Proverbs 3:12

I offer this proverb to you as a prayer today.  "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones."  Proverbs 15:30.

May God bring cheerful looks to bring joy to your heart and outstanding news that brings life to your whole spirit, soul and body. 

Love you much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment