Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bible Memorization Project - Week 9

Hello Everyone!!

Is it my imagination or has the time been flying by? We started our first verse back on January 10th. If you are like me, life has been happening to you in these last months..good things, bad things, and just everyday ordinary life kind of things.  One day can flow into another and before you know it, its four months later.

If you have been taking part in the bible memorization project, what you can say for yourself, is that you have more of God's Word in you than you did on January 10th and that is a very good thing.  Some of us have memorized eight verses so far, some of us many more.  Just think, if you continue on, how much of God's Word you could have hidden in your heart by the end of the year. Its amazing!!

But I won't get ahead of myself for now.  What I want to know  - what is your ninth verse?




No comments:

Post a Comment