Friday, September 17, 2010

Beth Moore Simulcast

Good Morning all!

Tomorrow I will be joining a couple of the women from Monmouth Worship Center who will be heading out to the Beth Moore Simulcast at Ocean Grove NJ. I have been to two prior events like this and I can't tell you what a blessed and anointed time I had. It is a day filled with spiritual renewal and a great time to get out with some girlfriends. I don't know about you but a day out with the girls spent around the Word of God is a set up for a great time. Partner that with a beautiful beach, a walk on the boardwalk and of course the manditory ice cream cone in town.

If you can get away tomorrow, you should try to get there. It will be a great time of spirtual renewal. You can go on the website http://www.oceangrove.org/ to find out more details. The doors open at 9:30 with the event starting at 10:30.


Look for us there!

No comments:

Post a Comment