Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bible Study Opening Day

Hello, my Bible study scholars. I just got home from Women's Bible study and wanted you to know how you blessed my socks off this morning. It was great to see how well everyone knew their Bible as we reviewed the history of Israel. I learned a ton preparing that part of the message as I hope you did hearing it.

I couldn't let the day go by without letting you know how much I appreciate you guys. Your thirst for the word truly motivates me during my study time. Thank you for the hunger and enthusiasm you bring to us as teachers. You make Bible study a thrilling adventure.

I want to send out an apology to all those I didn't get to greet and talk to today. You were not overlooked and I am so glad you were there.

To those of you who couldn't make it today, check back later when Linda posts the notes from today. We are really glad you are joining us. I will also be posting some Bible History trivia over the next several days.

Have a Blessed Jesus filled week. See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment