Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Women's Health Panel and Breakfast

Hi everyone!

Right now, I am up to my neck in commentaries and notes and I can't tell you how excited I am at what God has prepared for us this Tuesday morning in Women's Bible Study. God has a powerful and timely encouraging word for us as we embark on our journey through Ezra. My heart pounds even as I write this to you. You won't want to miss this.

I had to take a break because I also wanted to remind you that Women's Ministries will be launching it's first breakfast of the season this Saturday September 11th at 9 am. Its focus will be on Women's health issues. There will be a whole host of presentations by various specialiaties with a question and answer session to follow. It sounds like a great opportunity to fellowship with one another while learning how to live healthier and thus more productive lives.

If you have never been to a Women's breakfast, why not check it out this saturday!

Ok, back to studying.......hmm now where was I?

His joy

No comments:

Post a Comment