Sunday, September 26, 2010

Easy Kindness Testimonies

Hello Everyone;

Today marks the beginning of our 40 days of consecration through prayer and fasting as a church. We are believing that God has prepared great things for Monmouth Worship Center and this is a time to make ourselves ready.

The last few weeks in Women's Bible Study we have been talking about a call to holiness. We learned that the word holy means to be 'set apart'. We are called to live set apart lives to the watching world. It is the way that we make our God recognizable. Instead of unforgiveness we forgive, instead of cursing we bless, instead of being critical we encourage and instead of being mean we are kind.

Last week I gave a devotional on kindness and I posted it on this blog. I was thinking this would be a fun thing to do on Tuesday in that first half hour we meet from 9:30-10. I thought that we would share any opportunites that the Lord initiated where we were able to pour out kindness in a very difficult situation. I am talking about the kindness that you have to do on purpose. I know that you will have stories since God doesn't deposit such a powerful word in our hearts without giving us an to opportuinity to apply it. I will definitely be starting us out with a testimony that I am sure you will be able to relate to.

Now if you are soley a blog follower, please tell us here on the blog. If you don't know how to leave a comment. Read the directions on the side panel. It really is very easy. We want to hear from you.

Thanks guys! Annie will be teaching on Tuesday and I look forward to what the word will bring. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment