Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"No Other Gods" Week Six

Hello Ladies;

Today we spring board into week six of our study "No Other Gods".  How are doing?  Are you still keeping pace.   I am wondering how the time went so fast.  It is hard to believe that we are almost 3/4's the way done with the study.

I am not going to belabor this post since by now you pretty much know the game plan.  We will start with Session Six "God of Gods" on page 120 and then move directly into the first days homework.  We will come together next tuesday, August 2nd where we will go over questions from weeks five and six.  The Lord really rocked my world through week five ( Good Goodbyes) and brought in a grace and freedom that was sorely needed.  Looking forward to hearing all that He has been saying to you. 

I just want to take a moment to applaud you women for persevering throughout this particular course of study.  I am very aware that many of us might have had to confont things that we would rather not.  That takes courage my friend and I am proud of you for doing it.  Don't give up the perserving but give up the idols.  Blessings await!!

You bless me and I am so happy to be doing this study with you all!! 

See you next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. God has blessed me mightily with prophecy that I am looking forward to receiving. He also gave me a command that I intend on executing. I like your comment Blessing await!!! I can't wait!!!

    You bless me more and I too am happy to be doing this study with you and all of you.

    ReplyDelete